Monday, November 1, 2010

I GET GULLY!!

Kese from The Gully Factory said...
that MONTANA is hatin and posted the scotty HD vid. This is wat they said.

"final thing i dug up in my interweb sesh was this rad blog ive been familiar with for a few months now. In my stops to said blog ive seen a few shots at the gully here n there, not surprising. To say the least, tgf gets hated on by jelly beens quite frequently, what i found puzzling was the link/shoutout to this blog, which i had seen in a previous post. SO YEA, WE SEE YOU HATIN ASS MONTANA! i dig it tho seein as its in my quick bar thingamajig next to Midwestbmx, bmx union, streetphire etc etc etc."- from THE GULLY FACTORY

ALSO THIS IS LILHODER and i like men I STOLE CHANDLERS EMAIL. HHAHA

Team Industry - MidwestBMX Video Contest from @jklugiewicz on Vimeo.

he is the long haired dude at 00:57 in the vid

3 comments:

J Gnar said...

got me stokedd

lilhoder said...

i love men thanx jessie

Anonymous said...

nah nah i posted that shit not malouf. like i said i follow ur site n dig what yall do, jus had to call out the negativity cuz i seen it a while ago n didnt say anything. keep on keepin on

-kese